Hello! Friends, Noise has expanded its smartwatch product portfolio with the launch of the NoiseFit Vortex smartwatch in India. This new launch comes right after the release of the Noise ColorFit Mighty, which was introduced in the country by the end of May. Speaking about the specifications, the newly launched NoiseFit Vortex smartwatch has a circular dial, a 1.46-inch AMOLED display, and over 150 watch faces. The smartwatch also has Bluetooth calling support, 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, as well as IP68 water and dust resistance. Let us take a look at the pricing and detailed specifications of the NoiseFit Vortex ahead.
NoiseFit Vortex Smartwatch Features
The NoiseFit Vortex smartwatch features a circular dial with a 1.46-inch AMOLED display. Along with that, the smartwatch also has two physical side buttons. The latest offering from the Indian manufacturer features Bluetooth calling powered by True Sync technology. Users can make and receive phone calls directly from the watch’s display.
Additionally, the smartwatch is equipped with more than 150 customisable watch faces and several sports modes like running, cycling, and trekking. It is also got health monitoring sensors like SpO2 monitoring, heart rate tracking, and sleep monitoring, among others. The smartwatch is also IP68-rated for water and dust resistance and features Bluetooth 5.3.
The NoiseFit Vortex smartwatch is claimed to last up to one week on a single charge. The listing for the product on the official website also says that the smartwatch allows users to track their activities, get health insights, and more via the NoiseFit app, available on both Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. Other highlights of the device include other features like a female health tracker, stress measurement, and one-step pairing.
NoiseFit Vortex Smartwatch Price in India
The newly launched NoiseFit Vortex smartwatch is available for an introductory price of Rs. 2,999 and will go on sale starting June 12 at 12 pm. The watch can be purchased on the NoiseFit website.
The latest smartwatch from Noise comes in three different colour variants — Jet Black, Silver Grey, Vintage Brown, Rose Pink, and Space Blue.
NoiseFit Vortex Smartwatch Specifications
- Display: 1.46-inch AMOLED display, Circular dial, 150+ watch faces
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.3, Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology.
- Battery: Up to 7 days battery life.
- Other Features: Notification display, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, calculator, weather and stock updates, IP68 water and dust resistance, 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker.
- Colours: Jet Black, Silver Grey, Vintage Brown, Rose Pink, and Space Blue.
- IP68 water and dust resistance
Other Posts :
- Realme 11 Pro Plus 5G Launched in India with 200-Megapixel Camera, 120Hz Curved Display, Price, and Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F54 5G launched in India with Super AMOLED Display and 108MP OIS Camera, Price and Specifications
- The Evolution of SIM Cards: From Identification to Seamless Mobile Connectivity