What is ChatGPT, How Does It Work, Advantages and Account Creation
The word ChatGPT is a very trending topic nowadays. Everybody is searching on the internet nowadays for this. It is being said that it can compete with Google search. It has the capability to kill Google and human jobs. In this article, we will discuss this tool in detail.
ChatGPT 2023 Highlights
|Launched||30 November 2022|
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is basically a long-form question and answering AI which answers your questions conversationally. This ChatGPT tool is developed by OpenAI and launched in November 2022.
ChatGPT is basically a Chatbot and it is based on GPT 3.5. The word ‘GPT’ means Generative Pre-Trained Transformer. Let’s break down the GPT to understand it properly. ‘Generative’ means the capability to generate something, ‘Pre-Trained’ means who is already trained and not required any other training and ‘Transformer’ means such a learning model that understands the text and is transformed as per your need. So we can say that the GPT on which the ChatGPT is built, is such a model of artificial intelligence that is already trained and generates a lot of text based on some hints.
Chat GPT understands the natural language and responds in a human-like manner. It has the ability to interact in conversational dialogue.
Who Built ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is developed by San Francisco based artificial intelligence company OpenAI. OpenAI Incorporation is a non-profit company of for-profit OpenAI LP. Microsoft is a partner of Open AI and invested a large amount of money in the project. ChatGPT was launched on 30 November 2022.
How Does ChatGPT Work?
ChatGPT takes your questions or requests and quickly answers them. This tool answered your questions using its database. The model is trained using text databases from the Internet. It contains 570 GB of data sourced from books, web texts, Wikipedia, articles, and other pieces of writing on the Internet. To be even more precise, 300 billion words have been fed into the system.
You also get the option to tell whether you are satisfied with the answer given by it or not. Whatever answer you give, it also keeps updating its data continuously.
For your information, the training of ChatGPT ended in the year 2022. Therefore, you will not be able to get the information or data of the incident that happened after this correctly.
Advantages of ChatGPT
- The main feature of ChatGPT is that the question you will ask from this tool will get answered in conversational form with detail just like a human.
- Whatever questions you ask, you will get the answer in real-time.
- It provides the answer related to your question only.
- It can help you to create content that you can use in your own way.
- With the help of this, you can write Applications, Biography, Essays, Poems, Codes and many other things.
- ChatGPT tool is free and the users do not need to pay anything to use this.
Disadvantages of ChatGPT
Besides the advantages of ChatGPT, it has some disadvantages also.
- ChatGPT is currently available in English language only. It can be used and understood only by those who know the English language properly.
- ChatGPT tool has been trained and data fed till the year 2022 only, so you will not get answers related to 2023 or the future.
- ChatGPT uses its fed/stored data to answer your questions so might be you do not get answers to your few questions due to insufficient data.
- Since ChatGPT uses the stored data to give the answer so if the data is stored wrong and biased then the answer you will get also be wrong and biased.
- The quality of the output is dependent on the quality of the input. It means if you provide the right direction to ChatGPT then only you will get a better answer.
- The use of ChatGPT is currently free during the research period. But after the completion of the research period you have to pay something for using the service. The amount is not disclosed as of now.
Will ChatGPT Take Down or End Google?
Ever since the launch of ChatGPT, there has been talked on the internet that it will take down Google. ChatGPT will kill Google. But this is not true and there are some reasons behind this.
Let us talk about it one by one.
- ChatGPT has limited information. It works on the limited and stored database. But Google has unlimited information and a database.
- ChatGPT only gives you the answers it has been trained for, unlike Google which has data from different people around the world so it is able to answer all your questions.
- The answers to your questions provided by ChatGPT are correct it is not necessary. But Google has an algorithm with the latest technology, through which it can easily understand what the user wants to get behind what the user is searching.
- ChatGPT can provide you the answer in text format only but the Google can give you the answer in text, audio, video, and image format.
- ChatGPT is give the answer in English only but the Google is capable to give the answer in multiple languages.
- Google has now become an important part of our life. We use Google in our day-to-day activities like as we use Google Maps to go somewhere, we use YouTube for watching videos related to work, study and entertainment, we use Google Docs and Sheets for self and office work, we use Gmail to send mail to someone and we use many other products of Google in our day to day life. ChatGPT don does not provide such kind of facilities apart from answering your questions.
Hence on the basis of the above fact, we can say that there is no competition between ChatGPT and Google. ChatGPT cannot take down Google. But yes, ChatGPT can help ease some of the work for people.
Will ChatGPT Kill Human Jobs?
If we talk about jobs, from time to time, not only in AI but in other industries, many such technologies have come, due to which human jobs have definitely been affected.
In any field, if the person is not upgraded himself/herself from time to time, the job of that person will definitely be in danger.
If we talk about ChatGPT then we don’t think that now it will replace human jobs because it is not necessary that answers to questions given by ChatGPT are 100% correct.
The demand for labor is not determined solely by the presence of automation. It is also affected by a number of factors, including the availability of jobs in different industries, and the skills and experience of the workforce. In some cases, the introduction of AI may lead to the creation of new jobs that did not previously exist.
How to Create ChatGPT Account
Follow the below steps to create a ChatGPT account:
- You have to Sign Up first in order to use ChatGPT.
- Visit the Official Website (https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/)
- On the Homepage, you will see TRY CHATGPT button, click on that.
- It will take you to the next page. Click on the Sign Up button.
- You will go to the next page. You have to create your account. Fill in the Email Address and click on the Continue button. Or You can also choose other options to Sign Up like Continue with Google or Continue with Microsoft Account.
- After that, you will get the option to create the Password. Enter the Password and click on the Continue button to proceed.
- After that, you have to verify your Email Address. Check your mail inbox and click on Verify Email Address button.
- After that, you have to fill in some details about yourself like your First Name and Last Name and click on the Continue button.
- After that, you have to verify your Phone Number. Put your phone number and click on Send Code Via SMS button.
- You will get the code on your mobile. Enter the Code in the box.
- After this final step, your ChatGPT Account will be created.
We can say that ChatGPT is definitely a revolutionary Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool that helps people to find answers related to queries. This can save people time. It can help people to write articles, content, poems, essays, biographies, and many more, and they will not need to research and visit a lot of websites and pages for these things.
Q: What is ChatGPT?
Ans: ChatGPT is an AI Chatbot based on GPT 3.5.
Q: When ChatGPT was launched?
Ans: It was launched on 30 November 2022.
Q: Who built the ChatGPT?
Ans: ChatGPT is developed by San Francisco based artificial intelligence company OpenAI.
Q: What is the Official Website Link of ChatGPT?
Ans: Official Website Link is https://chat.openai.com/.
Q: What is the GPT means?
Ans: GPT means ‘Generative Pre-Trained Transformer’.
Q: ChatGPT is Free or Paid.
Ans: It is free as of now.
Other Posts :