Fire-Boltt has recently introduced its latest premium smartwatch in the Indian market, which is known as Fire-Boltt Diamond. This exquisite wearable device is part of their Luxury Elite Edition collection, setting a new standard in the world of smartwatches. Here are all the key details.
Fire-Boltt Diamond Review
The Fire-Boltt Diamond features a 1.43-inch always-on AMOLED display with a 466 x 466 pixels resolution and 74 refresh rate. the smartwatch comes with an in-built microphone and speaker, it also includes Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features. Notably, you can store MP3 songs in the watch and 120+ watch faces, all thanks to its built-in storage of 4GB.
Diamond also offers wellness features under the Fire-Boltt Health suite, which includes heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and women’s health tracking. In terms of power, it packs a 260mAh battery that provides 4-day battery life. The smartwatch offers 300+ sports modes and smart notification support and is water resistant as per IP67 standards.
Fire-Boltt Diamond Features
- 1.43″ always-on AMOLED (466 x 466 pixels) Display, 750 nits brightness, 75Hz refresh rate
- Rotating Crown
- 120+ in-built watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 4GB Storage for storing MP3 songs
- 300+ Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health, Breathe training
- IP67 Water and Resistant
- Other Features: Smart Notifications, Weather, Camera and Music control, Timer, Alarm, Stopwatch
- 260 mAh battery, 4 days battery life
- Reliance Jio Launched New Annual Prepaid Plan with Amazon Prime Subscription
- Vivo Y200 with Snapdragon 4 Gen 1, 64-Megapixel Camera Launched in India, Price, Specifications Details
Fire-Boltt Diamond Price in India, Availability
The Fire-Boltt Diamond Smartwatch is available in six colors, Rose Gold Premium, Gold Premium, Black Premium, Black Basic, Silver Basic, and Silver Premium. It will be available for purchase on October 25 at 12 noon from the company’s website and Amazon.in at a starting price of Rs 4999.