Vivo Y200 has been launched in India, being the latest addition to the Y-series lineup in the country. It follows the Y100 and offers a number of notable features, including a 120Hz AMOLED display, Smart Aura Light, a centrally located punch-hole cutout for the front camera, and an in-display fingerprint sensor for better security. Vivo Y200 has a 6.67-inch screen, runs on Android 13 operating system, and has a 64MP primary camera sensor. For detailed pricing and specifications, continue reading below.
Vivo Y200 Review
Vivo Y200 Display
Vivo Y200 features a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels. The screen offers a 120Hz fast refresh rate and supports HDR10+ for vibrant colors and contrast. It has a 394 ppi pixel density and 800 nits peak brightness. Additionally, it also includes 100% DCI-P3 and 107% NTSC Color Gamut.
Vivo Y200 Processor
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 4th Gen system-on-chip (SoC) built on a 6nm process, paired with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and the ability to expand it up to 8GB using expanded RAM. Furthermore, it has 128GB of UFS2.2 storage, and you can expand the storage capacity up to 1TB using a microSD card. Vivo Y200 runs Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13.
Vivo Y200 Camera
Vivo Y200 has a dual rear camera configuration for capturing photos and videos. This setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor with optical image stabilisation (OIS) and an f/1.79 lens, and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens. On the front, it sports a 16-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The camera setup offers various photography modes, such as night mode, panorama, time-lapse video, dual view, portrait mode, slow motion, etc.
Vivo Y200 Battery
The smartphone is equipped with a 4800mAh battery with 44W fast charging support, which is capable of charging up to 50% in just 28 minutes. A charger is also included in its package.
Vivo Y200 Connectivity and Sensors
Vivo Y200 offers a variety of connectivity features, such as 5G support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and a USB 2.0 port. It is equipped with multiple sensors including an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, motor, proximity sensor, e-compass, and gyroscope. For secure authentication, it features an in-display fingerprint scanner. Additionally, the device boasts an IP54 rating, which offers protection against dust and water resistance.
- OnePlus Open with Flexi-fluid LTPO 3.0 AMOLED Display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC Launched in India, Price, Specifications
- YouTube Updates Platform with New Features for Users and Creators, Everything You Need to Know
Vivo Y200 Specifications and Features
- 6.67-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 800 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 and 107% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 6nm Mobile Platform (2 GHz x 2 A78-based +1.8GHz x 6 A55-based Kryo CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash, Aura LED
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.35x 74.85x 7.69mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28B/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4800mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Vivo Y200 Price in India, Offers and Availability
The vivo Y200 comes in Jungle Green and Desert Gold colours and is priced at Rs. 21,999 for the single 8GB + 128GB model. It is already available from vivo.com, Amazon.in, and offline stores starting today, October 23rd.
Vivo is offering cashback for purchases made using SBI, IndusInd, IDFC First, and Yes Bank cards. Further, there are 24 months of no-cost EMI options as well.