Garmin has recently unveiled its latest smartwatch offering for the US market, namely the Garmin Venu 3 and Garmin Venu 3S. These watches feature an impressive AMOLED display, special wheelchair mode, advanced nap detection capability, a wide range of health tracking modes, extended battery life, and many other exciting features. For a detailed look at their pricing and features, continue reading below.
Garmin Venu 3, Garmin Venu 3S Full Features
- The Venu 3 features a 1.4-inch AMOLED touchscreen display, while the Venu 3S comes with a 1.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen display and offers stainless steel and silicone straps as options.
- Both the Garmin Venu 3 and Venu 3S feature a body battery tracker, a consistent feature found across all Garmin smartwatches. The tracker is designed to help users manage their energy levels, taking into account factors such as sleep patterns, physical activity, and daily habits related to energy consumption.
- The company recently launched a new “wheelchair” mode, which monitors pushes instead of steps and provides alerts for weight changes.
- The Venu 3 series is equipped with a “nap detection” feature that can detect and incorporate naps into comprehensive sleep tracking, including monitoring heart rate and blood oxygen levels.
- The company claims that the Venu 3 and Venu 3S offer up to 14 days and 10 days of battery life, respectively, with the Always-On Display (AOD) feature enabled.
- The Venu 3 and Venu 3S smartwatches come equipped with 8GB of internal storage as well as a built-in speaker and microphone.
- The Venu 3 series smartwatches are rated at 5ATM, indicating their ability to withstand water pressure that is equivalent to watches found at a depth of approximately 50 meters underwater.
- Both the smartwatches also include the Morning Report function, which provides users with a daily summary and comprehensive information every morning.
- The Venu 3 series also comes with an NFC chip for making contactless payments.
Garmin Venu 3, Garmin Venu 3S Price, Availability
The Garmin Venu 3 series, which includes both the Venu 3 and Venu 3S models, is available for $499, or approximately Rs 37,200, and this price applies to all size options. These watches can be purchased directly from Garmin’s official website in the United States.
The Venu 3 is offered in Black/Slate and Whitestone/Silver color options. Whereas Venu 3S is available in French Grey/Soft Gold, Sage Grey/Silver, Dust Rose/Soft Gold, Pebble Grey/Slate, and Ivory/Soft Gold colours.
Garmin Venu 3, Garmin Venu 3S Full Specifications
- 1.4-inch AMOLED display 454 x 454 pixels resolution (Venu 3), 1.2-inch AMOLED display 390 x 390-pixel resolution (Venu 3S), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Wheelchair mode, Nap detection, Morning Report, Meditation activity, Interval creation.
- Microphone, built-in speaker.
- 8GB RAM, NFC support, 5ATM water resistance.
- Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor.
- 14 days battery life (Venu 3), 10 days battery life (Venu 3S).