Motorola is preparing to launch Motorola Edge 30 Lite. It will be the successor to Motorola Edge 20 lite. Motorola Edge 30 Lite first look has been revealed online ahead of the official launch. Tipster Evan Blass in collaboration with 91Mobiles has leaked a picture of the back of the Motorola Edge 30 Lite. As u can see in the picture that phone will have come with a dual rear camera. Not Only this some information about the specifications of the phone has also leaked.
Motorola Edge 30 Lite Specifications ( Expected )
Motorola Edge 30 Lite will feature a pOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC chipset, along with up to 8 GB RAM and 256 GB Storage. The handset will come with a 64 MP primary camera and a 16 MP secondary camera. Motorola Edge 30 Lite is said to have a 4020 mAh battery with fast charging.
According to tipster Steve Hemmerstoffer, Motorola Edge 30 Lite would be priced at EUR 399 (roughly Rs. 32,800) for an 8GB + 128GB storage option.
Related Posts :
- Lava Blaze 5G launch date, specifications, and Indian price leaked
- Vivo V25 Series Specifications, price, and launch date leaked before launch in India
- Tecno Pova 3 is listed on Amazone India and revealed specifications and price
- Redmi Note 12 revealed launch date and specs details
- OnePlus 10 may be launched soon with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC: Expected specs leaked online
- IQOO 10, IQOO 10 Pro launch date and specifications tipped
- Realme GT Neo 3T Launched Globally: Price And Specifications
- Motorola G82 5G Full Specifications And Price Details