A few months ago Redmi was introduced its Redmi 11 series. Now Redmi is going to launch Redmi 12 series and said to be that the series may be launched later this year 2022. Earlier, two Redmi Note 12 series phones got network access licenses in China. The codenames of both these smartphones are L16 and L16U. Before Redmi Note 12, the specifications of Redmi Note 12 Pro and Redmi Note 12 Pro+ were revealed. There will have launched three phones in this series, Redmi Note 12, Redmi Note 12 Pro, and Redmi Note 12 Pro+. Redmi Note 12 series will a successor to the Redmi Note 11 lineup phone. The phone will debut in China first and later roll out globally.
Redmi Note 12 expected some Specifications
Ahead of the launch, the Digital chat Station has given information about the launch date of the Redmi Note 12. The Redmi Note 12 will come with a triple rear camera setup at the back, where there will be a 50MP primary camera, while the other two sensors could be an ultra-wide sensor and a macro sensor unit.
Related Posts :
- OnePlus 10 may be launched soon with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC: Expected specs leaked online
- IQOO 10, IQOO 10 Pro launch date and specifications tipped
- Realme GT Neo 3T Launched Globally: Price And Specifications
- Motorola G82 5G Full Specifications And Price Details
- Nokia X and G-series may be launched soon with Snapdragon 480+ 5G SoC chipset
- Realme GT Neo 3T India Launch Date And Specifications Tipped
- Asus ROG 6 Global Launch Date Revealed Officially
- IQOO Neo 6 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price
- Redmi 11 5G launch date and specifications revealed
- Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 7 Pro leaked some specs