Asus is once again going to launch its next gaming smartphone Asus ROG 6. The company has confirmed that the Asus ROG 6 will be launched globally on July 5 in Taipei at 8 MP Taipei Time. The Asus ROG 6 series is the successor to the Asus ROG 5 series. Which was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC chipset.
The Asus ROG 6 will be the world’s first gaming smartphone to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 flagship chipset. The company has announced that the phone will be launched alongside new accessories and gaming headphones.
Related Posts :
- IQOO Neo 6 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price
- Redmi 11 5G launch date and specifications revealed
- Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 7 Pro leaked some specs
- Nothing Phone 1 Launch Date And Price Tipped Online
- Oppo Reno 8, Oppo Reno 8 Pro, and Oppo Reno 8 Pro+ launched with a new Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset: price and specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 plus Gen 1 And Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Chipset Launched With Flagship Specifications
- Realme Pad X 5G Officially Revealed Specifications And Launch Date
- Vivo X80 Pro Price In India, Launch Date, And Specifications