Realme GT Neo 3T India Launch Date And Specifications Tipped
Realme Vice President Madhav Seth has shared a sketch image on his Twitter handle and the sketch has indicated that the Realme GT Neo 3T may launch in India as a rebranded version of the Realme Q5 which was launched in China the month of April.
According to Madhav Seth’s tweet, the Realme GT Neo 3T will have a checkered flag design on the back called “Racing Flag Design” and the phone will be launched globally on June 7, but the India launch of the Realme GT Neo 3T There is no official announcement of the date yet.
According to reports, Realme will launch the Realme GT Neo 3T also in a special Naruto edition but it would not be available in India for purchase.
Realme GT Neo 3T Specifications ( Expected )
Realme GT Neo 3T may spot 6.62 Inches FHD+ E4 AMOLED display with 120Hz Refresh Rate. The phone may feature a 64 MP Primary Camera, 8 MP Ultrawide angle lens, 2 MP Macro Lens, and 16 MP Selfie camera on the front. The phone could power by Snapdragon 870 SoC chipset and pair with LPDDR 5 RAM and UFS 3.1 Storage. It may be equipped with a 5,000 mAh battery with 80W fast charging support, and An under-display fingerprint sensor. The phone may run on Android 12.
Related Posts :
- Asus ROG 6 Global Launch Date Revealed Officially
- IQOO Neo 6 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price
- Redmi 11 5G launch date and specifications revealed
- Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 7 Pro leaked some specs
- Nothing Phone 1 Launch Date And Price Tipped Online
- Oppo Reno 8, Oppo Reno 8 Pro, and Oppo Reno 8 Pro+ launched with a new Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset: price and specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 plus Gen 1 And Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Chipset Launched With Flagship Specifications
- Realme Pad X 5G Officially Revealed Specifications And Launch Date
- Vivo X80 Pro Price In India, Launch Date, And Specifications