Realme Pad X 5G Officially Revealed Specifications And Launch Date
The Chinese electronics company has shared a teaser on Weibo, which shows that Realme going to launch its next-generation Pad, Realme Pad X 5G tablet. It will be the first tablet for china’s home market. Which will be launched on 26 May at 2 PM (local time). Now the Realme Pad X 5G is available also for reservation on the Chinese e-commerce site JD.Com.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Chipset
- QHD+ (2K) resolution display
- 120Hz Refresh Rate
- 8,360 mAh battery
Realme Pad X 5G Specifications ( Rumored )
According to the renders, Realme pad X 5G will be available in Chessboard Green, Star Grey, and Sea Salt Blue three color options. It will come with a QHD+ (2K) resolution display, which will support a 120Hz Refresh Rate. It will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Chipset and an 8,360 mAh battery and it will be available in two RAM and storage, 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. The device may arrive in a price range of $300.
A recent report claimed that The company is also working on the new Realme Pad powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ chipset. Which is likely to come in the second half and, The Realme Pad may come as a Master Explorer edition in China.
Related Posts :
- Vivo X80 Pro Price In India, Launch Date, And Specifications
- Google Pixel 6a Release Date In India, Price, And Specifications
- Motorola Edge 30 Full Specifications And Price
- Nokia N73 May Comeback Soon With a Penta Rear Camera Setup
- OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Launch Date In India, Full Specifications, And Price
- OnePlus 10R 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price