OnePlus 10 may be launched soon with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC: Expected specs leaked online
Hello! Friends OnePlus recently launched its new smartphone under the OnePlus 10 series. Now OnePlus is reportedly working on vanilla OnePlus 10 model and it is said to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC Chipset. The codename of the smartphone is being told as “Project Ovaltine”. The specification information related to the phone has not been given yet.
The tipster Yogesh Brar has said in a tweeter the smartphone company OnePlus is working on a vanilla OnePlu 10 that has been codenamed “Project Ovaltine”. The tipster did not provide any specifications information related to the phone. But hinted that it may launch soon.
OnePlus 10 Expected Specifications
OnePlus 10 is expected to sport a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is expected to be equipped with a triple rear camera setup with a 50 MP primary camera, 16 MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2 MP macro lens. On the front side, the smartphone is said to get a 32 MP selfie camera for selfies. The handset may be Powered with a 4,800 mAh battery with 150W fast charging.
According to rumors, the phone is expected to launch in two RAM and Storage variants, 6 GB RAM+ 128 GB Storage and 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage. Rumors suggest that the OnePlus 10 may launch in the second half of 2022.
Related Posts :
- IQOO 10, IQOO 10 Pro launch date and specifications tipped
- Realme GT Neo 3T Launched Globally: Price And Specifications
- Motorola G82 5G Full Specifications And Price Details
- Nokia X and G-series may be launched soon with Snapdragon 480+ 5G SoC chipset
- Realme GT Neo 3T India Launch Date And Specifications Tipped
- Asus ROG 6 Global Launch Date Revealed Officially
- IQOO Neo 6 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price
- Redmi 11 5G launch date and specifications revealed
- Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 7 Pro leaked some specs