Asus ROG Phone 6 specifications revealed before launch
Hello! Friends, Asus ROG Phone 6 specifications have been revealed before the official launch. It will be the successor of the Asus ROG Phone 5. This gaming phone will be launched with three accessories by the Taiwanese company.
Mukul Sharma has shared the specifications of the Asus ROG Phone 6 on Twitter. The Smartphone’s official launch date is set for 5 July 2022. All specifications and details appeared a couple of weeks before the official launch.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Specifications ( Expected )
According to the Tipster, the Asus ROG Phone 6 will sport a 6.78-inch FHD+ OLED display that will support a 165Hz fast refresh rate. The smartphone is being to said it will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset along with the phone will support 18 GB of RAM and Up to 1TB of internal storage can be given in the phone. The handset runs on Android 12.
Asus ROG Phone 6 will feature a 64 MP triple camera setup with OIS support but the information of the other two sensors has not been revealed. Asus ROG Phone 6 will equip with a 6,000 mAh dual-cell battery including 65W fast charging. Not only this, The smartphone is being to said that will have included Advance Gaming Trigger.
Related Posts :
- Motorola Edge 30 Lite first look, design, and specifications tipped online
- Lava Blaze 5G launch date, specifications, and Indian price leaked
- Vivo V25 Series Specifications, price, and launch date leaked before launch in India
- Tecno Pova 3 is listed on Amazone India and revealed specifications and price
- Redmi Note 12 revealed launch date and specs details
- OnePlus 10 may be launched soon with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC: Expected specs leaked online
- IQOO 10, IQOO 10 Pro launch date and specifications tipped
- Realme GT Neo 3T Launched Globally: Price And Specifications
- Motorola G82 5G Full Specifications And Price Details