Motorola ThinkPhone First Look And Key Specifications Details Revealed
Hello! Friends, Motorola ThinkPhone specifications have been revealed. According to a tipster, the smartphone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The Motorola ThinkPhone is also expected to sport a 6.6-inch full-HD+ pOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate. Additionally, another reliable tipster has posted images of the upcoming device on Twitter.
Motorola ThinkPhone Specifications ( Expected )
As per tipster Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh), the Motorola ThinkPhone is expected to be available in 8GB and 12GB RAM variants. The upcoming handset from Motorola is also tipped to include up to 512GB internal storage, with 128GB and 256GB storage options.
The tipster has also given information about the camera specification of the ThinkPhone. The smartphone will be equipped with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 50-megapixel primary lens with OIS, a 13-megapixel secondary camera, and a 2-megapixel tertiary shooter. The Thinkphone is also said to include a 32-megapixel front-facing camera. Other specifications are tipped to include a 5,000mAh battery with 68W fast charging support, and 15W wireless charging.
Images of the upcoming handset also leaked online earlier this week. Reports said that the phone is expected to feature an aramid fiber inlay aluminum frame, measuring 158.76mmx74.38mmx8.26mm. Earlier reports had tipped the upcoming handset to launch as either the Moto Edge 40 Fusion or as the Lenovo ThinkPhone, as seen on the Chinese 3C certification listing. Motorola has not yet announced an official release date for the ThinkPhone.
Related Posts :
- Infinix Zero Ultra 5G Launched In India With a Curved AMOLED Display, Specifications, And Price
- IQOO Neo 7S Racing Edition Specifications Tipped Ahead Of Launch
- Moto X40 Launched With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, Specifications and Price
- Realme 10 Pro 5G and Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Launched in India, Specifications, and Price
- Realme GT Neo 5 Specifications Tipped, It’s Coming With Sony IMX890 Sensor And 240W Fast Charging
- Top 5 Best TWS Earbuds Under 5,000 With ANC Technology