OnePlus 11 5G will be launched in India on February 7 alongside OnePlus Buds Pro 2 true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds. Ahead of it, the smartphone has appeared on the Chinese regulatory authority TENAA’s certification website with model number PHB110. The listing suggests all the key specifications of the OnePlus 11 5G. It is expected to feature a 50-megapixel triple rear camera setup and could offer up to 16GB of RAM and up to 512GB of storage. The OnePlus 11 5G is already teased to pack the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. It is expected to come as a successor to the OnePlus 10 Pro.
OnePlus 11 5G Specifications ( Expected )
As per the listing, the upcoming OnePlus 11 5G will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED (1,440 x 3,216 pixels) display with a color depth of 1073.74 million. The smartphone could come in two RAM variants 12GB and 16GB and two storage variants 256GB and 512GB options. It is listed to be powered by an unnamed octa-core processor, with a maximum frequency of 3.187GHz. OnePlus already confirmed that the upcoming device will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
The OnePlus 11 5G will carry a triple rear camera setup, comprising a 50-megapixel primary sensor, a 48-megapixel secondary sensor, and a third 32-megapixel sensor. On the front, the listing suggests a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video. The listing indicates the handset will be equipped with a gravity sensor, distance sensor, and light sensor on the device. Furthermore, it is listed to come with a face unlock feature and fingerprint sensor for authentication.
Finally, the listing also suggests that the OnePlus 11 5G could pack a 5,000mAh battery. The smartphone could measure 163.1×74.1×8.53mm and weigh 205 grams.
The OnePlus 11 5G is all set to launch in India during the OnePlus Cloud 11 event on February 7. It will be unveiled alongside the OnePlus Buds Pro 2.
Related Posts :
- Motorola ThinkPhone First Look And Key Specifications Details Revealed
- Infinix Zero Ultra 5G Launched In India With a Curved AMOLED Display, Specifications, And Price
- IQOO Neo 7S Racing Edition Specifications Tipped Ahead Of Launch
- Moto X40 Launched With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, Specifications and Price
- Realme 10 Pro 5G and Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Launched in India, Specifications, and Price
- Realme GT Neo 5 Specifications Tipped, It’s Coming With Sony IMX890 Sensor And 240W Fast Charging
- Top 5 Best TWS Earbuds Under 5,000 With ANC Technology