ASUS has introduced a new gaming monitor “ROG Swift OLED PG42UQ” in the Indian market through its Republic of Gamers (ROG) division. ROG Swift is a unique product packed with excellent specifications and cutting-edge features. This monitor is designed to provide an engaging audio-visual experience for avid gamers. Equipped with a huge screen, a high refresh rate, and, especially, an advanced heat dissipation system, let’s learn about the technical intricacies of this device below.
ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG42UQ Review
The monitors offer 4K resolution with a high refresh rate of 138Hz and are equipped with a cooling system to ensure optimal performance during long gaming sessions. Featuring OLED panels, they deliver exceptional color quality and contrast, supporting both HDR10 and true 10-bit color, all with an ultra-fast 0.1-millisecond response time.
The cooling system, working quietly to prevent interruptions during gameplay, enhances OLED performance by reducing internal temperatures by up to 8%, effectively preventing image burn-in.
The PG42UQ features cutting-edge OLED technology, delivering excellent energy efficiency and impressive contrast. The screen has an anti-glare coating to minimize reflections and maintains consistent brightness levels for a better viewing experience, plus 98% DCI-P3 color gamut and Delta E<2 color difference.
In the realm of connectivity, the PG42UQ boasts a number of options, including Display Port 1.4, a pair of HDMI 2.1 ports, two HDMI 2.0 ports, a built-in USB hub, and even a convenient tripod socket for versatile device hookups. Enhancing the listening experience, this monitor is equipped with dual 10-watt front speakers and a powerful 15-watt woofer, delivering exceptional audio quality.
ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG42UQ Specifications, Features
- Design: 1/4″ Tripod Socket, VESA Wall Mounting, Kensington Lock
- Display: 41.5″ 4K 138Hz OLED display, 16:9 aspect ratio, 0.1ms(GTG), 3840×2160 resolution
- Screen: 450 NITS of brightness, HDR 10, 1073.7M (10 bit) display colors, 1,500,000:1 Contrast ratio, DCI-P3 98%, anti-glare micro-texture coating
- Video: DeltaE< 2 Color Accuracy, Trace Free Technology, Low Blue Light, Shadow Boost, and PIP (PBP) Technology
- Supports GamePlus, HDCP 2.3, Game Visual, VRR Technology (Adaptive-Sync)
- Certificate: TÜV Flicker-free, TÜV Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution) and G-SYNC Compatible
- I/O Ports: 1x DisplayPort 1.4 DSC, Earphone Jack, USB 3.0, SPDIF out; x2 HDMI (v.20) and HDMI (v.2.1)
- Audio: x2 10W Speaker; x1 15W Woofer
ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG42UQ Price in India, Availability
ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG42UQ is now officially on sale in India, priced at Rs. 1,89,999. You can purchase it from today through authorized ASUS stores, various retail partners, and leading e-commerce platforms like Amazon.in.