On Tuesday, October 3, Vi (Vodafone Idea) India unveiled a set of new enhancements for its Vi Max Family postpaid plan customers. These latest additions include data sharing and night-time unlimited data, designed to provide more value and savings to customers using Vi’s postpaid services. Introduced in November 2022, Vi Max plans come in a price range ranging from Rs. 601 to Rs. 1,151, and offer ample data allowance that can be shared among a group of up to four family members.
Vi recently introduced a valuable additional feature in its Vi Max Family postpaid plan, known as data sharing. With this feature, family members can now pool and share additional data from 10GB to 25GB on top of their selected plan. This enables every member of the family to make maximum use of the extra data for a wide range of activities like streaming, working, or studying.
Night Time Unlimited Data
Vi Max Family postpaid plans now come with the great feature of Night Time Unlimited Data. This exciting feature allows you to enjoy unlimited data usage between 12 midnight to 6 am, fulfilling your late-night streaming and browsing needs.
How to benefit from data sharing
- Open the Vi App.
- Go to the My Plan section.
- Tap on the Manage Data Sharing option.
- Select the members of the plan that you want to share your data with.
- Enter the amount of data that you want to share with each member.
- Tap on the Confirm button.
- Vi Max Rs 601 Family Plan: Provides a total data quota of 120 GB with 2 connections.
- Rs. 1001 Vi Max Family Plan: Offers a data quota of 280 GB with 4 connections.
- Rs. 1151 Vi Max Family Plan: Provides a data quota of 325 GB with 5 connections.
Vi Max Postpaid plans include additional benefits like Vi Games, Vi Music, Vi Jobs & Education, and Vi Movies & TV.
For more information on Vi Max Family Postpaid Plans, visit myvi.in.