Hello Friends! On Friday, the 8th case of monkeypox was found in Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital. This has been confirmed by the Managing Director of LNJP himself. Dr. Suresh Kumar said that most of the cases of monkeypox in Delhi are of African origin. The woman was admitted the day before. He has tested yesterday. A total of eight patients tested positive for monkeypox in the capital. One was Indian and the rest were of African descent. The new monkeypox patient has no recent travel history and the government is trying to do contact tracing.
The MD revealed that five patients were discharged from LNJP after 2-3 weeks of treatment and two patients are still recovering in the hospital ward.
Kumar also said that a study on monkeypox cases is going on in Delhi, We are doing patient studies, and we have seen that patients of Nigerian or African origin are the majority and Indian patients are less. The study is still ongoing.
Symptoms Of Monkeypox
Dr. Kumar also explained the symptoms of monkeypox patients and said, Early symptoms like mild fever, mouth ulcer, genital ulcers, weakness, skin sores, body pain, and burning in the eyes. None of the patients had major complications. Most patients had a low fever.
Related Posts :
- Moto Edge 30 Fusion Full Specifications And Price Review
- iOS 16 Release Date In India And Globally
- Reliance Jio Announced 5G Connectivity Roll-Out Date In India
- Vivo V25 Pro 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price Review
- Ola S1 Electric Scooter Launched In India, Price, And Features Review
- Moto G62 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price
- Honda Activa 7G Coming Soon, Launch Date And Price
- iQoo 9T 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price Review
- Redmi K50i 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price