Famous Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus has officially revealed the launch date of OnePlus 12. Ahead of the official announcement, important details about the upcoming OnePlus Buds 3 have been surfacing online. Notably, leaked images of the OnePlus Buds 3 surfaced in September, revealing some features. The wireless earphones have now attracted attention by appearing on the FCC and BIS certification websites, providing additional information about their specifications.
OnePlus Buds 3 FCC Certification
According to information shared on SlashLeaks, the FCC listing reveals that the model number of the OnePlus Buds 3 is E509A. Although the exact name is not specified, the certification indicates that these earbuds feature a half-ear design equipped with silicone ear tips.
The schematics attached to the certification show a square-shaped storage and charging case, reminiscent of the design seen in previous models.
According to the FCC details, the upcoming OnePlus Buds 3 is expected to feature a 520mAh battery unit, with each individual earbud being powered by a 58mAh cell, which is in line with previous leaks. Unfortunately, the FCC certification does not provide much information about additional features of the audio device.
Although the specific launch date of the OnePlus Buds 3 has not been revealed, reports suggest that it will likely be introduced alongside the OnePlus 12. It is worth noting that the OnePlus Buds 2 Pro was launched at the beginning of the year.
OnePlus Buds 3 BIS
OnePlus Buds 3, with model number E509A, has been spotted on the BIS certification website by MySmartPrice. Although the listing lacks specific details about the device, it strongly hints at an imminent launch in the Indian market.
- Poco X6 Neo Tipped to Launch in India as a Rebranded Redmi Note 13R Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Set to Launch on January 17th, 2024, Design and Specifications Revealed
OnePlus Buds 3 Specifications (Expected)
- The audio system of the Buds 3 might include a 10.4mm woofer and a 6mm tweeter, slightly smaller than the Buds Pro 2’s woofer.
- The upcoming OnePlus Buds 3’s Active noise cancellation (ANC) capability is anticipated to be up to 48dB.
- The combined battery life of the case (520mAh) and buds (58mAh) with ANC on is expected to be 22 hours, extending to 33 hours with ANC off. Buds alone offer 6 hours with ANC on and 9 hours with ANC off.
- A 10-minute charge could provide 5 hours of listening time for the OnePlus Buds 3.
- The earbuds are expected to come with an IP55 rating for the earbuds (dust and water) and IPX4 for the case.
- Connectivity features could include Bluetooth v5.3, Google Fast Pair, and dual connection support, mirroring the Buds Pro 2.
OnePlus Buds 3 Launch Date
Meanwhile, OnePlus has announced that their 10th-anniversary event is set to take place on December 4, signaling the debut of the OnePlus 12, which has been confirmed by OnePlus China head Li Jie Louis. Concurrently, there is speculation about the imminent launch of the OnePlus Ace 3. In various international markets like India, the Ace 3 could potentially be marketed as the OnePlus 12R.