There is talk about the possible launch of Poco X6 Neo in India, although the company has not made any official announcement yet. Recent online leaks indicate that the phone could be a rebranded version of the recently launched Redmi Note 13R Pro, which is the successor to the Redmi Note 12R Pro. According to a tipster, there are indications that the Redmi Note 13R Pro may arrive in the Indian market with the name Poco X6 Neo.
POCO X6 Neo
In a recent post on X, Tipster Kacper Skrzypek (@kacskrz) indicated that the upcoming Poco X6 Neo is anticipated to make its debut in the Indian market, likely as a rebranded variant of the Redmi Note 13R Pro.
The Poco X6 Neo is likely to be the first phone from the brand with the Neo moniker. A reliable tipster has revealed a screenshot that shows that the phone will launch with model number 2312FRAFDI, with the ‘I’ indicating its listing for the Indian market. Interestingly, the Redmi Note 13 Pro was spotted with model number 2311FRAFDC.
According to a reliable source, the Poco X6 Neo, codenamed ‘gold_a’, is rumored to be similar to the Redmi Note 13 in terms of specifications. It may share features with the base Redmi Note 13 and the recently released Redmi Note 13R Pro. According to a reliable tipster, the MIUI codes hint that the Poco X6 Neo may have a 50-megapixel, 64-megapixel, or 108-megapixel main camera.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Set to Launch on January 17th, 2024, Design and Specifications Revealed
- Honor 100 Series Leaked Specs Suggest to Get 1.5K Resolution Displays, Powerful SoCs
Redmi Note 13R Pro Specifications
- Display: The Redmi Note 13R Pro features a 6.67-inch FHD+ display with 2400X1080 pixels resolution, 2400 x 1080 pixels, up to 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1,000 nits of brightness, 2160Hz touch sampling rate, and 1920Hz PWM dimming.
- Processor: The MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chipset,
- RAM and Storage: The phone packs 12GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB UFS 2.2 storage version.
- OS: The Redmi Note 13R boots Android 13-based MIUI 14 custom skin out of the box.
- Cameras: The Redmi 13R Pro features a 108MP primary camera with support for 3x in-sensor zoom and a 2MP secondary lens. There will be a 16MP shooter on the front for selfies.
- Battery: The Note 13R Pro will have a 5,000mAh battery and 33W fast charging.
- Dimensions: The Redmi model measures 161.11 x 74.95 x 7.73mm and weighs 174 grams.
- Others: A side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.