Fire-Bolt has expanded its Luxe series with the introduction of Fire-Bolt Royale. This new version combines a sleek, premium design with advanced health-tracking features, giving users the best of both worlds. Notably, the Fire-Bolt Royale is also equipped with built-in storage for convenient music storage. This release follows FireBolt’s recent announcement of rugged smartwatches, the Expedition and Quest. Let’s learn about the features that Royal brings out of the box.
Fire-Bolt Royale Review
The Fire-Bolt Royale displays an all-metal unibody design, complete with a circular dial that includes a rotating crown and two additional buttons. The smartwatch features a 1.43-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels and a peak brightness of 750 nits. It also offers always-on display mode.
The Royal Fire-Bolt is equipped with wellness features as part of the Health Suite. These include capabilities like heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and women’s health tracking.
For fitness enthusiasts, the smartwatch is equipped with more than 300+ sports modes and also includes a VR workout mode. Additionally, the smartwatch offers hydration reminders.
Notably, The Fire-Bolt Royale has 4GB of internal storage, allowing users to store their favorite songs directly on the smartwatch. It has a built-in speaker and microphone, the device supports hands-free Bluetooth calling and voice assistants.
Apart from essential features like a stopwatch, calculator, camera, and music controls, smartwatches offer convenient functions like notifications, weather updates, and more. Additionally, The smartwatch packs a 380mAh battery.
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 with 1.85-inch AMOLED Display, 7-Day Battery Life Launched, Price, Specifications
- OnePlus Watch 2 Specifications, Design, and Launch Details Leaked
Fire-Boltt Royale Specifications and Features
- 1.43-inch always-on AMOLED (466 x 466 pixels) Display, 750 nits brightness
- Rotating Crown
- 130+ in-built watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 4GB Storage for storing MP3 songs
- 300+ Sports modes, VR Workout support
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health, Breathe training
- Other Features: Motion gaming, Smart Notifications, Weather, Camera and Music control, Timer, Alarm, Stopwatch
- 380mAh battery
Fire-Bolt Royale Price, Availability
The Fire-Bolt Royale smartwatch comes in Rose Gold, Gold, Black, Blue, and Silver colours. It can be purchased on the company’s website and Amazon.in for Rs 1,999. Starting from November 25, Rs 4,999. Customers who register the smartwatch on the Fire-Bolt website will get the benefit of Rs 250 off.