Hello! Friends, It is being to said that Honor is working on its new Honor 80 series and which will be the successor of the Honor 70 series. The Honor 80 series will include smartphones such as the vanilla Honor 80, Honor 80 Pro, and Honor 80 Pro+. However, the company has not officially confirmed the launch date.
Honor 80 Series Specifications ( Expected )
But according to tipsters, Honor 80 series could be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek Dimesity chipset. According to Digital Chat Station, the Honor 80 could be powered by the newly launched MediaTek Dimensity 1080 chipset and could have a 64-megapixel primary camera. Meanwhile, the Honor 80 Pro may be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset and a 108-megapixel primary camera. Both smartphones are expected to come with 66W fast charging support.
Furthermore, it is being to said that the Honor 80 Pro+ could be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and may have also a 200-megapixel main shooter. The handset could feature a 1.5k AMOLED curved display and could also come with 100W fast charging support. It could also pack up to 12GB of RAM. Honor is yet to officially announce the specifications and launch date of the Honor 80 lineup. Rumors suggest that these smartphones may debut in China by the end of 2022.
Related Posts :
- Huawei Pocket S Specifications And Launch Date Revealed
- OnePlus 11 Launch Date And Specifications Revealed
- Moto X40 is coming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Specifications Tipped
- IQOO Neo 7 5G Launch Date In China And Specifications
- Best Upcoming Whatsapp Features In 2022
- OnePlus Nord Watch Launched In India, Price And Specifications
- Moto Edge 30 Fusion Full Specifications And Price Review
- Vivo V25 Pro 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price Review