IQOO Neo 7 SE is very close to launching because the promotional poster image of the smartphone has been leaked on the Chinese social media platform, Weibo. The leaked promotional image mostly accords with the rumors and conjectures that have recently surfaced on the phone. The poster image of the smartphone suggests that the smartphone will available in three color options Impression Blue, Geometric Black, and Pop Orange. The leaked poster suggests a Samsung E5 display for the handset which will be powered by MediaTek 8200 SoC.
IQOO Neo 7 SE Specifications
As per the leaks, the upcoming IQOO Neo 7 SE will sport a 6.78 inches Samsung E5 AMOLED display with a 120Hz fast refresh rate and it will be powered by MediaTek Dimesity 8200 SoC. The rear panel of IQoo Neo 7 SE is seen with a multiple-camera module with support for optical image stabilization (OIS). Further, the leaked poster suggests a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support in the upcoming handset.
The previous leak mentioned that the latest Neo-series phone could come in 8GB, and 12GB RAM options. It is tipped to feature a 50-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization (OIS). The iQoo Neo 7 SE could be launched by the end of this year.
Related Posts :
- Vivo X90 Series Specifications Revealed Officially Ahead of Launch
- Realme 10 Pro Plus Launched, Full Specifications, and Price
- Oppo Find N2 Key Specifications Revealed Online
- Oppo Find X6 Series Camera Specifications Tipped
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus Spotted on Geekbench, Specifications Revealed
- Nokia G60 5G Launched in India, Specifications, and Price
- Moto X40 is coming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Specifications Tipped
- Best Upcoming Whatsapp Features In 2022