OnePlus Ace 2 Specifications Tipped and Could Feature Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
OnePlus Ace 2 could be launched soon. A reliable tipster has revealed the specification of this OnePlus smartphone. As per the tipster, it will feature a 6.7-inch Fluid AMOLED display with 1.5K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate and the OnePlus Ace 2 is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
OnePlus Ace 2 Specifications ( Expected )
According to a tweet by Yogesh Brar, OnePlus Ace 2 will sport a 6.7 inches Flued AMOLED display with a 1.5K resolution and a fast 120Hz refresh rate and for performance, the handset will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The OnePlus Ace 2 is said to run on Android 13 and will base on ColorOS.
It will feature a triple rear camera setup, including a Sony IMX890 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel sensor. The OnePlus Ace 2 could also sport a 16-megapixel shooter for selfies and videos on the front.
The handset might include a 5,000 mAh battery with 100W fast charging support. It is said to offer 8GB, 12GB, or 16GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of onboard storage.
Related Posts :
- IQOO Neo 7 SE Promo Poster Leaked, Specifications Revealed
- Vivo X90 Series Specifications Revealed Officially Ahead of Launch
- Realme 10 Pro Plus Launched, Full Specifications, and Price
- Oppo Find N2 Key Specifications Revealed Online
- Oppo Find X6 Series Camera Specifications Tipped
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus Spotted on Geekbench, Specifications Revealed
- Nokia G60 5G Launched in India, Specifications, and Price
- Moto X40 is coming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Specifications Tipped
- Best Upcoming Whatsapp Features In 2022