Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus Spotted on Geekbench, Specifications Revealed
Hello! Friends, The Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus has now been allegedly spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking site with model number SM-S916U. The listing, believed to be of the US variant of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus, suggests some key specifications of the device. As per the listing, it will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, paired with 8GB RAM. The smartphone is also run on Android 13.
The handset has been spotted on the Geekbench website with model number SM-S916U. The listing is thought to be of the US variant of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus. The smartphone has scored 1,485 points in single-core testing and 4,844 points in multi-core testing. As per the listing, an octa-core chipset with the codename ‘Kalama’ will power the phone. It shows a prime CPU core with a maximum clock speed of 3.36GHz, four cores capped at 2.80GHz and another three cores capped at 2.02GHz. All these indicate the presence of a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset on the upcoming Galaxy S23 Plus alongside Qualcomm Adreno 740 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus Specifications ( Rumoured )
Samsung Galaxy 23 Plus will have 6.6 inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and, will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. The smartphone could have a 50 MP primary camera, a 12 MP ultra-wide lens, and a 10 MP telephoto lens. It could include a 12 MP selfie shooter.
Related Posts :
- Nokia G60 5G Launched in India, Specifications, and Price
- Moto X40 is coming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Specifications Tipped
- IQOO 11 Specifications and Features Leaked
- Vivo X90 Pro+ Launch Date and Specifications Revealed
- 16 Apps Removes Google Play Causing Excessive Data Usage And Battery Drain
- Honor 80 Series Launch Date Set at End Of 2022
- Huawei Pocket S Specifications And Launch Date Revealed
- OnePlus 11 Launch Date And Specifications Revealed
- IQOO Neo 7 5G Launch Date In China And Specifications
- Best Upcoming Whatsapp Features In 2022