Hello! Friends, Vivo is working on a new flagship smartphone Vivo X90 series. Which may debut in December of next year. The Vivo X90 series lineup is expected to include smartphones like the vanilla Vivo X90, Vivo X90 Pro, and Vivo X90 Pro+. Recently Vivo X90 specifications surfaced that the handset will sport a 1.5K resolution display. Now, the details of the top-of-the-line Vivo X90 Pro+ have been reportedly revealed.
Vivo X90 Pro+ Specifications ( Expected )
According to a report, the Vivo X90 Pro+ could sport a 6.78-inch Samsung E6 AMOLED curved display with 2K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. it’s being to said that the handset will be equipped with a 1440Hz high-frequency dimming chip for supporting eye protection features. The Vivo X90 Pro+ is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
The Vivo X90 Pro+ is expected to feature a quad rear camera setup with 50-megapixel Sony IMX989V primary camera, a 48-megapixel Sony IMX598 ultra-wide shooter, a 50-megapixel IMX578 portrait sensor, and a 64-megapixel OmniVision OV64A periscope lens that could offer 3.5x optical zoom and 10x hybrid zoom.
The smartphone could pack a 4,700 mAh battery with 80W fast wired charging and 50W wireless charging support and could have LPDDR5X type RAM and UFS 4.0 Storage storage.
Related Posts :
- 16 Apps Removes Google Play Causing Excessive Data Usage And Battery Drain
- Honor 80 Series Launch Date Set at End Of 2022
- Huawei Pocket S Specifications And Launch Date Revealed
- OnePlus 11 Launch Date And Specifications Revealed
- Moto X40 is coming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Specifications Tipped
- IQOO Neo 7 5G Launch Date In China And Specifications
- Best Upcoming Whatsapp Features In 2022
- OnePlus Nord Watch Launched In India, Price And Specifications
- Moto Edge 30 Fusion Full Specifications And Price Review
- Vivo V25 Pro 5G Launched In India, Full Specifications And Price Review