IQOO Neo 7 SE tipped will run on MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC, May Launch in December
Hello! Friends, IQOO Neo 7 SE could debut at the end of this year and it will be launched as a speed version of IQOO Neo 7. But it was recently reported that the smartphone may arrive with Snapdragon 8 series chipset. However, a reliable tipster has now revealed that the handset would be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC. The chipset is yet to be launched.
IQOO Neo 7 SE Specifications
The iQOO Neo 7 SE is said to come with a 6.78-inch QHD AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The handset will be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Soc and will be paired with 8GB/12GB RAM and could have 128GB/256GB storage options. As for optics, it is said to have a 50-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens and could be a 16-megapixel shooter for selfies and videos.
IQOO Neo 7 SE is expected to be equipped with a 5,000 mAh battery with 120W fast charging support. There will be all Connectivity options including 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging and data sync. There might be an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Related Posts :
- Oppo Find X6 Series Camera Specifications Tipped
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus Spotted on Geekbench, Specifications Revealed
- Nokia G60 5G Launched in India, Specifications, and Price
- Moto X40 is coming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Specifications Tipped
- IQOO 11 Specifications and Features Leaked
- Vivo X90 Pro+ Launch Date and Specifications Revealed
- 16 Apps Removes Google Play Causing Excessive Data Usage And Battery Drain
- Honor 80 Series Launch Date Set at End Of 2022
- Huawei Pocket S Specifications And Launch Date Revealed
- OnePlus 11 Launch Date And Specifications Revealed
- IQOO Neo 7 5G Launch Date In China And Specifications
- Best Upcoming Whatsapp Features In 2022